Thursday, July 19, 2007

The snares of Venus. Marketing strategies for sex.

(Dialogue with a prostitute in Hackesher Markt)

She: Hallo!

Me: Sorry, I don’t speak German.

She: Hello then!

Me: Hi

She: Are you spontaneous?

Me: Yeah, I guess so.

She: And what are you doing now?

Me: I’m going to my place right across the street.

She: Why don’t we better go to my apartment?

Me: No thanks, I don’t have any money.

She: There’s a cash point here (I looked and saw a guy coming out the bank with some other girl grabbing him by his arm).

Me: No, thank you, I’m not interested.

She: Ahh, YOU ARE NOT BEING SPONTANEOUS!

I went home feeling kinda “boring-looser”.

Never underestimate the power of marketing.

1 comment:

Clo said...

jajajaa, marketing power!!
make believe that you need something that dont need

C